BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Finished

I just finished the stitching  this and had to share.  I started this last January as part of the Crazy January Challenge and I was looking through my stash and saw I only had a little left to stitch, so I pulled it out and finished it up.  The pattern is from The Stitcherhood.  It was a very pleasant and quick stitch.  I hope to finish stitching a couple of more things before the end of the year.

If you take a look at the top of my blog, you will see 2 new pages.  Check them out and let me know if I am crazy.  I am hoping to get alot of stitching done in 2012.  I didn't do as much in 2011 as I was playing games on Facebook and stuff.  But, I gave up on Facebook and got back into stitching.  I really missed stitching and glad I picked it back up.

Need to get the kids to bed

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great finish!!! So cute!!!

Robin said...

Nice finish! I checked out your tabs and I wouldn't say...crazy. Maybe a bit looney! I did the 2011 Challenge and managed to compete 11 or 12. This year I am doing the WIP challenge since i uncovered way too many WIP's. Maybe I will be up for a 2013 January challenge. Good luck and way to go!

pam said...

Cute little finish! get busy stitching my friend. :)

Karen said...

Cute finish! Looks like you have a busy stitching year ahead of you. Can't wait to see all of your finishes.....

happy stitching....

Christine said...

Needles, Thread and Peace ~ I love those three words together! Darling stitch and congrats on the finish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...