BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a joyeous Christmas!  We are having a great time. 

Did you get any stash for Christmas?  I sure did and I don't know what to start first.  Here is what I got.


 This photo shows Plum Street Samplers Christmas is Coming, Blackbird Designs Christmas Garden and Shepherd's Bush Christmas Joys.
Here you can see Shepherd's Bush Hear Bells with the Box, Good Cheer Pin Cushion and Fa La La, 3 different fabrics from Blackbird Designs Moda Blueberry Crumb Line, Blackbird Designs Crowing the Tree, fabric and thead for Blackbird Designs Casting a Spell.

A Very Merry Christmas!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy what a stash!! I was wondering what your cut size of your fabric is for casting a spell. In the pattern it only tells you the individual ones and I am having a hard time figuring it out.Thanks and Merry Ho Ho Ho

pam said...

Great stash haul for the holiday!

Catherine said...

Whoo-hoo! Great stash!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...