BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where had the time gone?

Sorry I have been a bad blogger this pass week. Things have been crazy here. Still working on our major basement reorganization and getting ready for Christmas. We have also had an early Christmas with my parents as my mom has to work.

I have been stitching but haven't taken any pictures recently to share. Also have been trying to put my list together for the Crazy January Challenge. I am going to start 31 new projects. They are all fairly small and most are Christmas or Halloween themed. I will share my list of starts in my next post hopefully.

We are visiting with company, so I have to run.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...