BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

You'd Better Not Pout Finishing Contest

I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!

Here he is!  Well, the start of Santa anyways.  This is You'd Better Not Pout by SamSarah.  It is a fast and very fun stitch.  I just need to fill in his eyebrows and add some swirls under his mustache and then he is all done.
 
  I am trying to figure out how to finish him.  I would love suggesstions as to how you would finish him!  Let me Know your suggestions, and if I choose your suggestion to finish him off,  I will send you a stitching surprise in the mail.  I will choose a winner on Dec. 16th.  Then I will spend the weekend of December 17th off, so he will be on my tree before Christmas.  Get those thinking caps on and let me know how to finish him.


I did all my Christmas baking today.  I made three different kinds of cookies, (I hate to bake) so I am happy those are done.  I also dipped pretzels in chocolate, make Wheat Chex, Rice Chex, made Bacon and Eggs for the kids.  If you are wondering what Bacon and Eggs are, take two stick pretzels and put them together.  Put a dallop of melted white choclate on the pretzels and add a yellow M&M.  The white chocolate is for the white part of the egg and the yellow M&M is the egg york.  Kids love them, and they are very fast to make.

Just need to finishing wrapping a few presents and them I am all done.  I am almost all ready for the holidays.  How about you.

My daughter is calling me!  So!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...