BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa's Watching

Santa is done!  He is super cute and a really quick stitch.
You'd Better Not Pout from SamSarah
Fabric:  36ct. Caramel Truffle from Stitches N Stones
Threads:  DMC, Stitched 1 over 2
Started:  12-7-11
Finished Stitching:  12-9-11

How do I finish him off?  Remember from my last post, I am looking for suggestions on how to finish him.  If I use your suggestion, I will send you a stitchy surprise package in the mail.  Please let me know how to finish him.  I am at a complete loss.

I did start a new piece from Prairie Schooler last night, but since blogger won't let me upload more than 1 picture to a post, that will have to wait until next time. 


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...