BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st Start of 2012

Here is my first start of the year.  This is Haunted Hill House by Homespun Elegance.  I am stitching it on 28ct. Carpe Noctum OOKA from Sunny Dyes Fabric and using DMC thread.  It is a fun stitch!

You will be seeing more starts from me this month as I have joined the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge.  The challenge is to start a new piece every day in January, so by February 1st, you have 31 new starts.  Then you finish them off through the course of the year.  I am feeling very ambitious and feel I can get it done, plue make progress on my WIP/UFO list.

Off to decide what my start will be for tomorrow.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

pam said...

I am not sure that challenge would not just leave me completely overwhelmed. Good Luck! Cannot wait to see the progress and starts.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...