BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Did everyone has a great New Year's Eve?  Did you do anything special.  We just had a low key day at home with the kids.  They were excited because they made it to midnight without falling asleep.  I thought they would had slept late this morning, but they are both already up.

I did do some stitching yesterday and finished 2 pieces up.  Here they are!

 Out Flying is by the Sampler Girl.  It was a fun, fast stitch.  I stitched and finished it last night.  I am thinking of having it framed with a hook at the bottom of the frame for my car keys.  When I am gone my keys would be gone, and I would be "Out Flying"  I used the recommened DMC and GAST and a piece of unknown fabric I had in my stash.
You Make My Heart Happy is from Homespun Elegance.  It was another fast, fun stitch.  I used DMC to stitch this and 30ct. Parchment from WDW.  I am going to finish it into a long pin pillow.

That's it for now.  I am doing the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge and starting a new piece everyday in January.  I will be back later with a picture of my first start.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute stitches! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...