BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cr Cr Creep


Here is my start for Day 11.  It is Creepy Pincushion from Shepherd's Bush. It is a complete kit with fabric, floss, pattern, beads and ribbon.  I changed out the fabric from the 32ct that was included to 40 ct. Morning Dew from Silkweavers.  I don't know why, but I have been on a kick of stitching on 40 ct.  


We are under a Winter Storm Advisory starting tomorrow morning through Friday morning.  They are saying we can get 4-8 inches.  I was really enjoying our spring like weather.  I am so not ready for snow.  My kids are, as they are hoping for snow days.  I really need to move somewhere warm.  I am definately not a snow, or cold type person.

I am off to decide what my start will be for tomorrow.  Should it be another Halloween piece or maybe Christmas, Valentine or Easter.  What holiday do you think I should start?


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...