BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

UCJC Days 12 & 13



I know I have been slacking the pass couple of days, but I didn't get alot of stitching time, so just decided to do one post and share two pictures.
 The photo of above is Lizzie Kate Chicks Rules.  It was a limited edition kit that included the pattern, fabric and buttons.  I am using what is included and stitching with GAST, CC and DMC floss.  I love the colors and it is very springy looking. 
Above is my meager start on Joy from Blackbird Designs.  It is in the 2011 JCS Ornament Magazine.  I am using the recommended Belle Soie Silks and stitching on 35ct Straw Linen.  It is a beautiful design and I enjoyed stitching what I did, but I was so tired last night, that I fell asleep stitching.

That's all for now folks.  Going to help the kiddos clean up their rooms and then it is laundry and stitching for the day.  Hope everyone gets lots of stitching done this weekend.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...