BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

UCJC Days 14-17

I have made a change as to how I am doing the UCJC.  Instead of starting a new piece each day of January, I am putting a few stitches into each of the 31 pieces I would like to start, and then I can just pull what I feel like stitching on and stitch on it.  Plus I am loving this challenge and don't want to wait.

Today I am sharing my starts 14-17


This is Halloween Garden from the Primitive Needle.  It was a limited edition kit that had the chart and fabric.  The fabric is 35ct. Putty from WDW and am stitching it with the recommened WDW floss.

 Here is the start of Wicked Night.  The designer is The Primitive Hare and can be found in the JCS Halloween Collection Book.  I love this design, but think it will take me awhile as it is done in all black and stitching long periods of time with one color gets to me easily.

 Here is the start of Pumpkin Blossom Pincushion from Blackbird Designs.  It can be found in their Loose Feathers Autumn Leaflet. I love this piece and will be gorgeous as a pincushion.

Finally this is Pumpkin Blossom Sewing Box.  Also by Blackbird Designs and can be found in their Loose Feathers Autumn Leaflet.  I am using the recommened threads for this piece and the piece above.  I am loving this piece also and it was hard to put aside, but I am going to start my 31 projects.

I am off to start my next one.  Will be back soon with more to share.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...