BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More New Starts

I have been busy with more new starts.  I am really enjoying this challenge and as I look through my stash, I find more that I want to stitch.  There needs to be more hours in the day.  Cooking and cleaning take to much time.

These are my starts for the pass few days.

 Give Thanks freebie from Plum Street Samplers on 35ct. Onyx from WDW

 Lizzie Kate Snowman '10 stitched on 28ct. Vineyard from the Cross Wing Collection

 A Spirited Mandala by Ink Circles.  The pattern can be found in the 2011 Halloween Collection Book from JCS.  I am stitching it on 32ct. Solar from Picture This Plus

Naughty or Nice by Blackbird Designs.  The pattern can be found in their Christmas Garden Leaflet.  Stitching on 35ct. Straw linen from WDW, using GAST and CC Threads.

 To Market To Market by The Sampler Girl.  I am stitching it on 35ct Straw from WDW.  Using DMC and GAST Threads.

 Heart in Hand What Makes Love.  35ct. Parchment linen from WDW using DMC Threads.

L
Lizzie Kate Halloween.  35ct. Parchment with GAST and WDW threads.

Shepherds Bush Get Scared Kit.  Using the floss and fabric included with the kit

Hope everyone is getting lots of stitching done.  I am really having a great time and can't wait to pick out my next new starts.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...