BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Eat, Sleep, Stitch

Wouldn't it be nice to Eat, Sleep, Stitch all the time?  We could have a Cleaning Elf, a Cooking Elf, a Shopping Elf, etc.  All we had to do it Eat, Sleep and Stitch!  We can dream about it though.

Eat, Sleep, Stitch is the name of my UCJC Day 9 Start.


The Designer is Cherrywood Designs.  I am stitching it on 30ct. Almond Bar from Week Dye Works.  I am using Crescent Colours and Sampler Threads.  It is stitching up faster than I thought and it is a really fun stitch. When it is all stitched, I am going to finish it off into a fun, funky pillow.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looking good! I wouldn´t say no to elves, you can never have too much stitchingtime :)

Robin said...

LOL, I want a work-out elf to get me in shape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...