BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

UCJC Starts for Days 7 & 8

Here are my starts for Days 7 & 8.  They are both Blackbird Designs Halloween Stocking from their Tis' Halloween Booklet.  I am really enjoying these stockings and just might have to find the booklets in my stash from their montly stocking series.

Sorry the pictures are not the best, I couldn't get the lighting right and my 2 little ones are getting on each others nerves. 


 This one is called Night Song and was picked out by my son.  He says this one will be for him.  We will have to see, as I would love to put it on my Halloween Tree this year.
This one is Candy Corn.  My daughter choose this one for me.  She thought all the Candy Corns were cute.  It will be really cute when it is done.

Have to run and get the kiddos to bed
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...