BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hallowe'en

I know I am a day late, but here is my start for Day 6 of the UCJC Challenge.

This is Hallowe'en Stocking by Blackbird Designs.  It can be found in their Tis Hallowe'en Booklet.  I am stitching it on 40ct. fabric, using the recommended threads.  You will be seeing more of these stockings for my challenge.  I would like to have enough to adorn by Black Wooden Tree for Halloween this year.

 How is everyone else doing with their stitching?  I am loving this challenge and can't wait to see what I have stitched by the end of 2012.  I feel this is going to be a great stitching year for me as I finally put my Facebook games behind me.

Have to get the kiddos off to bed.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, sound great, looking forward to seeing your progress! Great work.

blue star stitcher said...

I am excited to see your Halloween tree, I have wanted to start one of my own for years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...