BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Do You See?

My start for Day 5 of the UCJC is again from Blackbird Designs.  It is called Deer in the Meadow and from their December Stocking Leaflet.  It is a joy to stitch and I am really looking forward to having more homemade ornaments on my tree this year.  I am again using GAST, CC and DMC floss to stitch it up.  The fabric is a piece from my stash.  Unfortumatly I don't know anything else about it.

Sorry about the glare, but my camera was giving me fits and I really wanted to get this posted.


What will Day 6 bring?  I am torn between starting another Christmas Ornament or a Halloween piece.  What would you pick?  Christmas or Halloween?  I guess you will have to wait until tomorrow night to see.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...