BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snowy Eve

It is not a Snowy Eve here, but the name of the pattern I started for my 4th day of the UCJC.

Here is my start of Snowy Eve by Blackbird Designs.  The pattern is in the December Stockings Booklet.  I am using DMC, CC and GAST.  I don't have all the colors called for, so I am making changes to fit what I already have in my stash.  Sorry the fabric look orangish-yellow.  It is actually a really nice tanish-brown color, I couldn't get a good picture.  It seems to stitch up quickly, so I should be able to have it stitched and finished for my tree by the time Christmas rolls around in December.

Off to pick out tomorrow's new start!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi! You are off to a great start! Looking forward to seeing what you are going to stitch next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...