BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Hate Winter

Sorry for not posting in a week.  I thought we were on the upswing from being sick, but was I wrong.  My daughter got a sinus infection and then my son got one.  My daughter got antibotics and got better, until last Friday night.  She started running a temp and coughing that sounded like a seal. I took her to the doctor this morning and found out she has Croup.  I feel so bad for her and wish there was something more I could do to make her feel better and then on top of it, I got a cold and don't feel like doing much.  I HATE WINTER!  I want all these germs gone and my kiddos and I better.

I have managed a little stitching, but not much.

 This cute piece arrived in the mail today from Dalene in South Africa.  We were partners in the 123 Stitch Valentine Day Exchange and this is what I received. I Love It!  I have her piece stitched and finished.  Just have to mail it and hoping to do that tomorrow.
This is the little piece I finished stitching last night.  It is a freebie from Cross Eyed Cricket called Wicked Kiss.  It is stitched on a piece of 32 ct. Lavendar fabric from my stash.  I used the recommended DMC floss and Krenkik braid.  Not sure how I am going to finish it off yet.

I did start Jolly from Miss Crescent's Crowne last night. The pattern can be found in the 2011 JCS Ornament Magazine.  Hoping to finish it up today and be back tomorrow with a picture.

Have to run.  Daughter is starting to cough again and need to help son with his homework.  

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hope your daughter feels better soon. Cute stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...