BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love?

I have had a very productive stitching weekend.  I was able to stitch up another little Valentine piece.  Now I am hoping to get them finished into pin pillows or hanging ornaments for Valentine's Day.


This is Love from the Stitcherhood.  It was a free chart from a couple of years ago.  I stitched it on 32ct. Ember from Picture this Plus using DMC 310.  The picture is a little dark, but the fabric is pinkish red. It is a very pretty color.

I did get some housework done this weekend to.  This week is all about orgazining and decluttering.  We have to much stuff and it is time to part with it, except for my stash.  I have been reading a book  called Organizing Simplicity and it has some really great ideas that I am going to try and incorperate into our daily lives.  I also ordered a book about how to make housework simple and fun, plus how to make your own cleaners.  I am trying to get away from the store cleaners and make my own.  Does anyone do this and if so, does it work well?

I am off to stitch some
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Angie said...

I make my own cleaners. I love them and am savings money.

Love that fabric

Deanne J said...

Nice stitching, love the fabric.

Lainey said...

Really pretty Valentine finishes April!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...