BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh Sweet Valentine

I am on a roll.  I have another finish.  This is such a sweet stitch.  I loved every minute and was sad when the stitching was all done.

Oh Sweet Valentine is a free chart from PrimitiveBettys.  She had the words and inside of the feathers charted in red, but I love this fabric (Picture this Plus Phonenix) and had to use it, so I stitched the works and feathers in white.  I love how it turned out.  I am thinking of finishing it into a little pincushion.

I am off to do some more stitching.  I am thinking another little Valentine piece.  I am in a Valentine mood right now. 

Have a Great Night!
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Karen said...

Oh...I love this on that fabric! I have some in my stash and think I will have to steal this one too...

happy stitching....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...