BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Belated Valentine

Leave it to me to be late in wishing everyone a Happy Valentine!  I hope everyone had a great day!  I had a nice day.  It was low key, but that is fine by me.

I am still trying to get over a sinus/ear infection.  I was back at the doctor yesterday and she put me on a new antibotic and also told me to start taking Zyrtec and Singular on a daily basis.  She wants to see me in 6 months to see how I am doing and to see if that helps the sinus infections.  If it does, I will still on that regimen indefinately.

 I did manage to finish stitching up the Valentine Freebie from The Primitive Hare.  I used a piece of fabric I had in my stash.  The thread is Belle Soie Rosebud by Crescent Colours.  Her silk is a dream to stitch with.  I think I just might have to start purchasing more of these silks!
The fabric pouches were made by Faye (aka Carolina Stitcher).  They are gorgeous and so cute!  I am going to use them for my scissors, needles, pins, etc.  

That's all for now.  Off to get ready for supper.  Need to eat earlier as DH and DD are off to the Daddy/Daughter Dance tonight at school.  DD is so excited.  It is all she had been talking about all week.  I will try and post a picture of the two of them next.

Until Then
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

pam said...

I printed that one off too stitch too. Haven't made it there yet:( Your zipper pouches from faye are great.

Melanie said...

Hope the new meds do the trick and you feel better soon!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...