BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Token of Friendship

Hello to everyone out there!  I hope everyone is well and getting lots of stitching done.  I have been stitching, just not as much as I would like.  Since having our basement finished, there is so much to do get the house and basement back together.   So much to do and so little stitching time.


I want to Thank everyone who reads and leaves comments on my blog.  I love getting comments.  I am trying to get better at leaving comments on your blogs, but it is slow going.  Please give me time.

I do have a finish to share with you.  This the the free chart from Notforgotten Farm called A Token of Friendship.  I walnut dyed it when finished and forgot at the red.  So as you can see, the red floss bled. I am trying to figure out if I should try and get the red out, or if I should leave it be.  In a way it bugs me, but in another way I kind of like it.  What do you think I should do?


My next start is called Irish Sharmock from The Primitive Hare.  It is a free chart that can be found on her blog.  I just love here charts. 

I am off to stitch for awhile.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching 

1 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

You can get this out. Put it in ice cold water. (I put the water and stitching into the refrigerator!) Change the water regularly. Eventually it should disappear. (This happened to me when I accidentally washed an overdyed dark pink thread. I just kept the whole thing as cold as I could. It came out!) Good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...