BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shamocks Anyone

Hello out there!  I hope everyone is having a great week.  It is nice to know that the weekend is almost here.

I have done a little stitching, and finished stitching up another piece.


This is Irish Shamrock from The Primitive Hare.  I stitched it on 40ct. linen in my stash and the thread is Crescent Colours Poblano Pepper.

This was a joy to stitch.  I think I am in a St. Patrick's mood, so my next start will be another St. Paddy's piece.  Though I should really get back to the 31 pieces I started in January.  I love to start things, but have a hard time finishing them.  Maybe I should make a goal to finish 1-2 of my WIPS from January before I can start a new piece.  I wonder if I could stick with it.

I am off to stitch for a little while tonight.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute... love the shade of green.

blue star stitcher said...

I have the same problem, i'm a great starter but a horrible finisher. Love that shade of green on your Irish Shamrock.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...