BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Stitcher's Sampler


Hello out there in Blogland. I hope everyone is doing well.  The family and I are doing great.  I am finally getting rid of this sinus infection, after 3 trips to the doctor and 3 different antibotics.  It feels great to be feeling better.

Of course, since I am feeling so much better, I have been wanting to stitch more.  I have another finish to share with you.

This is one of the two designs from The Stitcherhood's Stitcher's Samplers chart.  I enjoyed every minute of stitching it.   I used a 40ct piece of fabric I had in my stash and the thread is WDW Mermaid.

I have started the other sampler from the chart.  Can't wait to have that one stitched.  Then I am going to finish them off as pincushions to display in my basket.


A big Thank You to Anna (aka Stitch Bitch).  I used your suggestions about the ice cold water and was able to get the red out of my Token of Friendship piece.  Thank you so much Anna!  I really do appreciate.

I appreciate all that leave comments for me.  I love them.  I hope to start catching up on my blog reading soon and leaving comments.  

Have to go finish supper.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching :)

4 comments:

Lainey said...

Pretty finish off such a sweet design April!

Anna van Schurman said...

I'm so glad it worked for you!

Christina said...

A lovely finish April - love the mermaid thread! I'm glad you managed to get rid of the red - it would have probably annoyed you had you not managed to get it out!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...