BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Be Still My Heart

Hi All!  I have some wonderful pictures to share with you today.  I love stitching, but my finishing skills are limited.  I always admire the finishing skills of others, especially Faye (Carolina Stitcher).  She does finishing for others and I emailed her a few weeks ago and asked if she would do a few pieces for me.  Faye was more than happy to do some finishing for me, so I sent off 4 pieces for her to do.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon.  I had just made myself comfy in my stitching chair, to put in a couple of stitches before the kiddos got home and my doorbell rang.  I wasn't expecting any packages, so I thought it was a neighbor.  But, it was the mail lady.  She was delivering a package from Faye.  At this point, I should have taken a picture of the lovely wrapping Fays had done with the pieces, but I was to excited to open them up.  When all was open, here is what I had gotten back.

 These are all 4 pieces together.  Her finishing is beautiful.  I just wish I could take better pictures.  Maybe, this summer I will take a camera class and learn to use my camera better.
 This is a Blackbird Designs stocking from their February Stocking Leaflet.  
 Oh Sweet Valentine.  A free chart from PrimitiveBetty
 Love, a chart from The Stitcherhood
Sorry, but I don't know why this one ended up being on its side.  This is Jolly from Miss Crescent's Crowne.  It can be found in the 2011 JCS Ornament Magazine.

I was speechless, I loved each and every piece.  I was so happy, that I mailed off 7 more pieces to Faye yesterday.  If you are looking for someone to do some finishing for you, please check out Faye.  Her blog is:  http://carolinastitcher.blogspot.com/

I can tell you, you will not be disappointed at all.  Thank you so much Faye!  I love them all and can't wait to see what do with the new pieces I sent you.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Such cute stitches! And Faye did a great job finishing. Can't wait to see what else you sent her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...