BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is It Spring Yet?

The weather here for the pass few days has been beautiful, except for the wind.  I could do without the wind, but I am loving the sun that is shining here brightly today.

I have been working hard on the kiddos playroom and it is coming along really good.  I should have it done in the next day or two and then it is off to my craft room.  I am going to get lost in there, I think.  My DH might just have to send in a search party to find me when I get started in there.  All of my stash and other crafting stuff is just sitting in the middle of the room waiting for me to do something with it.


I do have this  little Easter finish to share.  This is a free chart from PrimitiveBettys.  It was such a joy to stitch.  I again used a piece of scrap 40ct. linen I had and DMC floss.  Sorry if the picture is a little blurry, but my camera just wasn't cooperating with me today.


I have to go and finish my vaccuming and then do a couple of errands.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Darling finish.
I have a link to a bunny freebie on my blog.
Have a great day ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi

Lovely little finish, so sweet!

Karen said...

So cute... need to go find this one!

happy organizing...

Sally said...

So sweet! I need to see if I have this one saved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...