BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tulip Time

Good Evening All!  I hope everyone is doing well and is safe from the wild weather we have had the pass few days.  The wind has finally subsided here, but it is still on the cold side.  I am so ready for Spring.  I look forward to my flowers blooming and getting out in my flower garden and cleaning it up.  I planted tulip bulbs last September and hope they made it through the winter.  I would love to see them bloom this spring.


I finally was able to stitch up a little free chart from primitivebettys that I have been wanting to stitch. This is Tulip Time.  It was such a quick and pleasant stitch.  I used DMC thread and a scrap of 40ct. linen I had in my stash.  I just might stitch up another for a Spring Exchange I am in.



In my last post I mentioned I started reorganizing my house.  What an undertaking that is.  But I am happy to say I am getting close to getting the kid's playroom done.  I will post pictures when it is all done.  Don't want anything to see the mess that is still in the room yet.

A big Thank You for all that leave comments.  I really do appreciate then.  I am hoping to get caught up on my blog reading in the next few days.  You are all so talented and so inspiring.  Plus, Thank You for being such enables.  I have seen alot of new charts and kits I would love to have.  Guess I need to start playing the lottery, so I win big and can get all the neat charts and kits out there!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

pam said...

It does feel wonderful when the house is all in order!

Lana said...

Cute finish!

Sally said...

I love your sweet finish! Got to love those cute bunnies:)

Carol said...

That has always been one of my favorite freebies--yours is darling, April!

Good luck with the reorganizing--it's always such a nice feeling when you're done, isn't it?

Catherine said...

Such a sweet finish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...