BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fly By Post & Thought for Us

Hello all!  Just a quick post tonight.  First off, I have a finish.  Let me apologize first for the wrinkles.  It is going in the mail tomorrow to the finisher's, so I didn't bother to iron it.  This is Sew A Brown Bunny from IStitch.  I stitched it on 40ct. Newcastle Golden Harvest from Zweigart. I used DMC 841 for the bunny and for the rest I used Sue-Purple from Hand-Dyed Fibers.  It was a pleasure to stitch.






I don't usually ask for this, but we finally saw the ENT on Friday about Talia's frequent sinus infections.  He couldn't believe how large her tonsils and adnoids are.  He immediately said she needed to have surgery to have both of them removed and the sooner the better.  We are scheduled for surgery on Wednesday morning, so if you could keep our daughter, Talia, in your thoughts we would greatly appreciate it.  I will post as soon as I can about how she is doing.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Faye said...

Sending a special hug that Talia will have much relief once she has her tonsils and adnoieds out~ Our son had this done and it made the biggest difference! Take care and your bunny is darling.... Will be looking for it to hop my way~~

Faye

Sally said...

Lots of hugs for you and Talia.

Love your sweet finish :)

Anonymous said...

Special extra thoughts your way. Very nice finish too. All will be well again.

Maureen said...

Hope you're wee girl gets better soon. thoughts with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...