BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Little Too Early

Hello!  I know, I know!  I haven't posted in awhile.  I haven't been doing to much stitching as I have been really into this whole reorganization thing.  I finished the kids playroom and will try and post pictures of it soon.  We recently had our basement finished and I have a craft area down there now.  So, that has been my next project.  My DH and I hung shelves in there this pass weekend and I have now started putting the area in order.  I am hoping to have it all done this week, since the kiddos are on Spring Break next week and I want to spend the week doing fun things with them.

Is it to early to stitch Halloween?  For me, it is never to early.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and I can stitch Halloween pieces year round.  SoI started going through stitching withdrawal and decided to fondle my stash.  This is what I stitched up.

Primitive ABC Witch Pinkeep Pillow from Primitive Stitchin.  It is stitched on 40ct. Golden Harvest  using the recommended DMC threads.  It was a quick, fun stitch.

Now I need to decide if I want to stitch another Halloween piece, an Bunny or a Christmas Ornament.  Decisions, Decisions.  Maybe, I will have my kiddos choose for me.

Off to make supper.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Lana said...

It's never too early to post Halloween! Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I found your blog after seeing it on Daffycat's blog.

I like your Halloween project.

You have some lovely stitching on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...