BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Merry Christmas

I had a goal of stitching a Christmas ornament a month, but I missed February, and I wasn't going to miss March, so I dug through my Christmas patterns and found one that only took me a few hours to stitch up.


This is Merry Primitive Christmas from the Primitive Hare.  It is also stitched on 40ct. Golden Harvest.  Instead of the DMC floss, I used floss from Hand-Dyed Fibers.  I love the silk thread from them.  If you haven't tried it yet, I would highly recommend you do.  I didn't iron it either, as it is in a envelope along with a few other pieces on its way to the finishers.  


Now to run a couple of errands and then decide what my next start will be.  


Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets lots of stitching done.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Contemplating a next start is fun, isn't it? So, of course, is finishing one which I have trouble doing these days. Keep up the good work.

Bobbi

Catherine said...

Such a sweet prim piece ~ love it!

MoonBeam said...

Hi, April -
As you can see, I commented on this blog post earlier and have since found out that you were on the sending end (to me) of the SamplerMakers' Spring Thyme Swap.
I just posted a thank you, description, and picture on the SamplerMakers site, but wanted to thank you here, too, now that I see that this is your blog.

Take care...hope your daughter is doing well.

Bobbi

Sally said...

Love your finish April.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...