Hello! First I would like to Thank each of everyone of you who stop by my blog to read my excerpts or to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it and I love the new online friends I have made.
Now onto my last finish for March. Below is Egg Hunt from Lizzie Kate. It is a Limited Edition Kit from 2009. The fabric, chart and buttons were included in the kit. I just supplied the floss. I had to change most of the colors to what I had on hand. It was a very fun, fast stitch. Now I hope I can finish it into a pinkeep or something other before Easter.
Lately in Blogland I have been seeing other set goals for the month. I tried this a long time ago, but I wasn't to good about keeping up with it. Well, I decided I would give it another try. So, for April my goals are:
1. Stitch a Christmas Ornament
2. Stitch a Halloween Ornament
3. Start and stitch 10 hours on Autumn on Marigold Lane from Pineberry Lane
4. Stitch Prim Sisters School of Needlework by Pineberry Lane
5. Stitch 5 hours on a WIP piece of my choice.
I think that is a great start for the goals. I will keep you up to date on how everything is going.
Until Next Time