BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Exchange

Good Afternoon all!  I hope it is a beautiful Spring Day where ever you are.  The sun is shining and it is 71 degrees, so is pretty nice here.


Talia is doing pretty good.  We are in the healing phase now, so she is a little more uncomfortable now than before.  We are keeping up with the soft diet and we go to the doctor tomorrow morning to see how everything is going and when she can return back to school.


I received a wonderful package in the mail.  I took part in the Spring Thyme Swap on the Samplermakers Board.  Rebecca had got my name and sent me these lovely goodies.  She sure did spoil me and I will have many more happy stitching hours in the near future.

Rebecca sent me BBD Bluebird with some wonderful Belle Soie called Blue Lagoon to stitch it up with.  There is a Stacy Nash chart called Country Sampler Heart Needlebook.  It has the chart, fabric, floss and backing fibers to finish the piece completely.   Next to that is Good Things from Notforgotten Farms.  I was going to purchase that chart the other day for myself and didn't.  So glad I didn't purchase it now.  Finally there is a cute little pair of scissors with a gorgeous scissor fob and a package of petite needles.  Thank you so much Rebecca.  I love everything and can't wait to start stitching them up.


Not much else on the stitching front.  I haven't stitched in the last couple of days.  I came down with another sinus infection and I also started reorganizing my kitchen.  What a undertaking the kitchen it.  I am still not done in there but getting closer.  I hope I will be happy with it this time.  We moved in our house 5 years ago and since then I have reorganized the kitchen 6 times.  Hopefully the 7 time is a charm.


It's quiet now and I am going through stitching withdrawal, so I am off to stitch for a little while.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

dixiesamplar said...

Sorry tohear you are under the weather April...hope you are feeling better soon!

What a sweet little exchange...love those scissors and patterns!! Hopefully, you will receive your Easter swap package soon too :o)

Good luck with the kitchen redo...I need to be doing that myself, but just can't seem to get motivated. Maybe this summer, LOL!

dixiesamplar said...

Goodness...I meant to send best wishes to Talia too!! Forgive my old addled brain, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...