BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It is a gorgeous day here, temps in the mid 60's, but a little to windy for my taste.  Just wish that wind would go away. That wind makes it sure feel cooler than it is.


I am happy to share that I have stitched up my April's Christmas Ornament.  This is a free chart from Pineberry Lane.  It is stitched on a piece of 40ct. linen I had in my stash and I used the recommended DMC floss.  It is very petite and primitive.  I love it.

I did get another little Easter piece stitched up.  This is little rabbit from Spring Eggs I by Homepun Elegance.  It is stitched on 40ct. Charizma and I used a hand-dyed fibers thread called Black Berry.  It will eventually be finished off into a little egg.

I started a kit last night from SamSarah called Egg Delivery.  I don't stitch on aida, so I swapped that for linen, but I am using the thread that was included.  Hoping I can get it stitched up yet this afternoon

Have a great rest of the day.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter Greetings April.

Faye said...

Your stitches are so so cute!! Always, Faye

Myra said...

I just love that little prim ornie and the rabbit is so cute too. Have a great week!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Happy Easter! Your stitching is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...