BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Swap Hop

Terri from Dixiesamplar.com hosted a Easter Swap Hop and of course I had to sign up.  I love exchanges and this exchange sounded like fun, because we were finishing off the piece we stitched in a way we had not done before.


Jonette had my name for the swap and this is the lovely package I received.  She made a beautiful handmade card.  I will be adding the card to my scrapbook that I keep for my exchanges.  She stitched a pattern from Liberty Primitives & Needlework called Happy Easter.  It is adorable and exactly what I love.  She finished it into a lovely pinkeep filled with crushed walnut shells and the edging has trim that she hand-dyed herself.  Jonette you did a wonderful job.  The pinkeep will be kept out all year round in my special basket I use for my exchanges.  She also included a needleminder, needles, a journal and a BBD pattern.  Thank you so much Jonette.  Your package brought a huge smile to my face, on this cold and very windy day.

Check out Terri's blog, and you will see what I sent to her.  I forgot to take a picture of the package before I mailed it off.  I stitched up a piece from Fanci That and finished it off as a bellpull.  I love the bellpull finish as it is so easy to do.  I can definately see myself doing this finish again in the future.


Off to finish getting supper ready
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Jonette said...

So glad you got your package and that you liked it! This was my first swap. I enjoyed making the pinkeep. Happy Stitching!

Catherine said...

Such great goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...