BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fancy Blackett

Hey!  Just a quick post to show what I am stitching.

This is Fancy Blackett and the Butter Churn from Pineberry Lane.  I am using an unknown 32ct linen from my stash.  Stitched with the called for DMC threads.  I am stitching one over two, except where there is the petite stitch, then it is one over one.


It is such a fun and pleasurable stitch, that it is really hard to put it down. 


Off to put some more stitches into this piece.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Looking good so far!

Jonette said...

Looks like a fun stitch. Happy Stitching!

Sally said...

It's looking great. Looking forward to seeing more.

Myra said...

I love all the Fancy Blackett designs. It looks like you are off to a great start! Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...