BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Dance

Hi!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday.  It is really good here.  Overcast and in the 60s and had a wonderful morning volunteering at school.  Wednesday is off to a great start.


I would like to welcome my new followers.  I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures and I do really love your comments.


I do have a Happy Dance to share.  Halloween Greetings from Plum Street Sampler is done.  I really did enough stitching it up.  It is stitched on 36ct. vintage sand dune edinburgh from Lakeside Linens and I used Crescent Colours and DMC floss.  This piece will be off to the finishers in a couple weeks, along with the next piece I am going to share.


Since Halloween Greeting was done, I decided to start another new piece.  This one has been calling to me and then I saw Faye's finish(Faye at Carolina Stitcher) finish.  Her finish is gorgeous and so it started calling my name and I put the first stitches in last night.  This is Autumn on Marigold Lane from Pineberry lane.  I am stitching one over 2 on 35ct. 18th Century Stone from R&R.  I am using the recommended GAST.  This one will also be off to the finisher when I am done stitching.  I am really enjoying every stitch.


I am off to have lunch and then hopefully get in an hour or two of stitching on Marigold Lane.  


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

9 comments:

Laura Violet said...

So lovely! I really like it! I follow your progress and now it's perfect *.*
a big hug :)

♥ Nia said...

Congrats on your finish :)

Faye said...

Nice finish April!!!! You are going to love the Pineberry Lane Marigold Lane Sampler....Nice colors.... Take care, Faye

Sally said...

Love your finish!

Marcy said...

I love your finish -- it's on my wish list of things to get someday.

Jonette said...

Beautiful stitching! I love Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Gorgeous finish!

Your WIPs look great.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Catherine said...

Great finish and I love your current stitch!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...