BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

ISHW

Hi All!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It was very nice here, except for the cool weather.  Where is the warm weather?  I am ready for warmth.


This was ISHW, but I didn't get as much stitching done as I would of liked.  I was to busy organizing my craft area and cleaning out our storage are in our basement.  Hopefully next ISHW I will get more stitching time.

Here is where I was before the start of ISHW.  Plum Street Samplers Halloween Greetings from the JCS 2010 Annual Halloween Magazine.  I am stitching it on 36ct. vintage sand dune edinburgh linen from Lakeside Linens.  I am using Crescent Colours and DMC floss.
Here is where I am after ISHW.  As you can see I finished up the second sheep, added the wording, finished the fencing at the bottom and started on the third sheep.  It is hard to tell, but the third sheep is stitched with Crescent Colours Garden Trellis.  I am really loving this piece.  I had hoped to finish it up this weekend, but it was not to be, here is hoping I can finish it up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. 
Hope everyone got lots of stitching done this last weekend and will have a very productive week.  I have lots to do and not enough time to do it.  I need a fairy godmother to come and help me!  I better get off this computer and go get some stuff done.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looks good.You got to do loads.

Joysze said...

Ooooh, that's still great progression, April. And cleaning is always a good thing too! :D

MoonBeam said...

What a cute little piece. I haven't seen it before. Love the colors.

Bobbi

Bea said...

That's a great design and your progress is wonderful.

Anne said...

I think cleaning your craft room is a big important task that will allow you more time for stitching :D Great progress!!

Catherine said...

Great progress!! And if you find that fairy to help you, send her my way when you are done! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...