BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another New Start

Hello all!  I hope everyone is doing well.  All of us are doing great.  Spring is in the air and the kids are counting down to the end of school.  It is hard to believe school will be out in just over 7 weeks.


We are busy getting ready for Talia's birthday.  She will be 6 two weeks from tomorrow.  Where has the time gone?  It seems just like yesterday I was coming home with a new baby.  She is excited as we are having a party with her school friends.  Everyday she asks if any of her friends parents have called to say they are coming.  It is so cute to watch her excitement when I tell her another friend is coming.  


Sorry about the rambling, but just wanted to share the excitement going on here.


As you can tell from the title, I am having a case of Startitis.  I am loving Prim Sisters School of Needlwork, but a Halloween piece was calling me, so I decided to start Halloween Greetings from Plum Street Samplers.  I am stitching it on 36ct. Vintage Sand Dune Edinburgh from Lakeside Linens and using the recommended Crescent Colours floss.  I started last night and made great progress.  It is stitching up faster than I thought, so I am hoping to have it stitched up by the weekend.





Thank you all for your wonderful comments.  I greatly appreciate them and it keeps me blogging.  


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching



2 comments:

Lana said...

I've also been wanting to start alot of new projects, I actually broke down and did it! Halloween greetings is looking great!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...