BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gingerbread Anyone?

Hello to all!  To think we are almost to the weekend.  Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  DH and I have some shopping to do and then I plan to stitch the rest of this weekend.  It is IHSW weekend and since the kiddos are gone, I am going to make great use of the time.

I do have another finish.  Below is Gingerbread Tree from Little House Needleworks.  It can be found in the July/August 2010 Just Cross Stitch Magazine.  I stitched it on 30ct. Cappuccino linen from WDW with the recommended DMC floss.  For some reason it took me 2 years to stitch it.  I started it when I first got the magazine in 2010 and then it got put aside for some reason.  Yesterday when I was going through my WIPS/UFOs I found it and finished it up.  This is my Christmas ornament for June.


 I got the new Prairie Schooler charts today.  I love them all, but the Halloween ones are my favorite.  My new start for tonight will be either one of the ornaments or Knock, Knock.  I will have my DH help me decide.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Great job on finishing the UFO, it turned out so sweet. I have some much older UFOs than that!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just having a peek at your blog.

Your Gingerbread Tree finish is great!
happy stitching!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely finish :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...