BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creepy!!


Hey All!  I hope everyone is having a great week and getting lots of stitching done.  It has been a good week for me, but I really miss the kiddos.  Though they are having a great time with their grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles. 

I did want to share my latest finish. I was so excited to finish it that I didn't even bother to iron it, so I am sorry in advance for the wrinkles.  Below is Creepy Pincushion from Shepherd's Bush. It comes as a complete kit, but since I have only been stitching on 40ct. linen lately, I stitched it on 40ct. Morning Dew from Silkweavers and used the floss that was included.  It was a very pleasurable stitch, but took a little longer than I thought to stitch up.  I am going to be sending it off to finisher tomorrow and let her work her wonderul magic on it.
Before I go stitch more, I want to remind you of my giveaway on the post below.  It is for the pattern Glory House from Cheesie & Me.  The giveaway is open until Monday, June 18th.

Until Next Time 
Happy Stitching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...