BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Halloween In July

Hello everyone!  I hope all is well with everyone.  It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here.  The kiddos got back from Grandma and Grandpa's and thus started another whirlwind of activities.  We had swim lessons, afternoon swims at the pool, skateboarding, dance class and many other things.  Also had my in-laws visiting for a week and that can be stressful.

I did manage to do some stitching and have a finish.  I started this piece back in Match 2011.  I don't know why I put it aside, but I loved every minute of it.

Designer:  Plum Street Samplers
Design:  Halloween Hornbook
Started:  March 11, 2011
Finished Stitching:  July 1st, 2012
Fabric:  36ct. Edinburgh Ancient from Picture This Plus
Floss:  DMC

It will be flying off to my finisher this week.  I am thinking I will have my finisher finish it as a wall hanging.

I am trying to decide what to stitch next.  Yuletide by Plum Street Sampler or Casting a Spell from Blackbird Designs.  I am also waiting impatiently for the new Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery Sampler and the new JCS Halloween Booklet.  What is everyone else stitching on?

Have to run, the kiddos are fighting over something and I need to go make peace.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

how pretty. it will be nice to display in the fall.

Lana said...

Very nice finish! Congrats on finishing it!! Love Halloween/fall patterns!! Even in the hot craziness that is July!!

Carol said...

What a great finish--I love that fabric, too!!

Karen said...

That will make a very nice wall hanging! happy stitching...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...