BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Casting a Spell

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a great summer.  Ours has been busy.  Swim lessons, skateboarding classes, gymnastics classes, swimming, library and playing at the park, there has not been a dull moment, until now.  I decided we needed to slow down today and be lazy, so we are just lounging around the house today not doing much of anything.  It feels good to not have to worry about doing anything and just being able to chill.

I have been doing a little stitching, but not much.  Below is what I have been stitching on.  This is Blackbird Designs Casting A Spell.  It is 10 individual pieces that are finished are put into a wooden box with a glass top.  They are a fun, quick stitch.  I am stitching on piece #5 and hope to finish it up today.


What has everyone else been up to?  What are you stitching on?  I am also anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new JCS Halloween Book.  It is in the mail to me and hopefully will be here tomorrow.  I love Halloween and can't wait to see what is in there.

I hear the kiddos starting to get on each other nerves.  Will be back soon with another stitching update.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun stitch! Can wait to see it all finished!

Jonette said...

This is going to be really neat. Can't wait to see the box when you finish. I am working on a BAP Mary Gibson Sampler. I am really enjoying it.

Catherine said...

Love BBD! And this project is awesome!!!

Drali Afrohealer said...

Wow its so incredible your stitching turns into a spell! i cant wait to see when it is done. black magic love spells.

Rosemary said...

What a terrific project, am looking forward to the finish. Your summer sounds so fun, hectic, but fun. Being able to take a step back, though, is also nice and gives you a chance to do something YOU like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...