BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mr. Blue Monster & a New Start

Hey All!  I hope everyone is doing well.  We are doing great here.  Been a very busy summer and the time has been flying by.

I received the JCS Halloween Issue last week and there are a bunch I want to stitch. (If you love Halloween, I would definately recommend this magazine for you)  My daughter was looking at it with me and fell in love with the piece from Mosey N Me, so I decided to stitch it up for her.  I love the colors.  Mosey n Me always has great monster pieces and their choice of colors is wonderful.  Now I am going to have to find the perfect fabric for finishing it into a hanging pillow.
Designer: Mosey N Me
Design:  Mr. Blue Monster from JCS 2012 Halloween Issue
Fabric:  32ct. Chime from Picture this Plus
Fibers:  DMC  Stitched with 1 strand of floss over 2
Started:  July 12, 2012
Finished:  July 15, 2012

Since I finished stitching up Mr. Blue Monster, I started another piece from the same magazine.   The piece is stitching up rather fast.  The colors look so primitive and so Halloween.   You can never go wrong with a pattern from The Sampler Girl.
Designer:  The Sampler Girl
Design:  A Pumpkin of My Own from JCS 2012 Halloween Issue
Fabric:  40ct. Light Pear
Fibers:  DMC
Started:  July 15th, 2012

That's about all in my neck of the woods for now.  Just trying to keep cool and enjoy the summer.
I hope everyone is keeping cool and getting lots of stitching done

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Faith... said...

He is soooo cute!

Congrats on the finish.

Mindi said...

I can see why your daughter fell in love with Mr. Blue Monster, he's very cute. The Sampler Girl's halloween design is looking very nice.

Rosemary said...

New to your blog from IHSW, and oh boy, I'm going to enjoy coming back here for eye candy! Love the blue monster, I had to buy the magazine when I flipped through and saw this as well!!! Love seeing it done online. Pretty cool!

Claire said...

Great finish.
http://claire-stitchart.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...