BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

ISHW Progress

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had a great one.  Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party to go to.  They had a bouncer, small pool and slip n slide for the kids and lots of beverages for the adults.  It was a great time to hang with friends we don't get to see often and catch up.

This pass weekend was ISHW and though we had a party, I was able to get a lot of stitching done.   It was a weekend where I just couldn't settle on one piece to stitch on, I had to stitch on multiply pieces. The top left corner is the start of the Halloween Stocking from La D Da.  It can be found in the new JCS Halloween Issue.  It is such a fun piece to stitch and I love the fabric from Needleworker's Delight that I am using.

The top right is the start of Plum Street Samplers Yuletide.  The beautiful ornament can be found in the JCS 2011 Christmas Ornament Magazine.

The Bottom piece is the finished piece of A Pumpkin of my Own by The Sampler Girl.  It can also be found in the 2012 JCS Halloween Issue.  I think this one is going to go to Faye for her to work her finishing magic on.  


What did you stitch on this pass weekend?  Did you got a lot done?  I have a busy week ahead.  Lots to do around the house, plus I am chairperson of one of the school's committee, and I have to get ready for our Preview Night and in between there also get ready for Liam's Birthday Party and also for vacation.  So much to do and so little time to do it!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I think you had good progress for the IHSW.
You can see my weekend finish on my blog.
Jackie

Bea said...

That's a great finish. And I like your new starts!

Melissa said...

Great progress on all your pieces. I especially like the Pumpkin of my own :)

The Maiden said...

Congrats on a finish, I love a pumkin of my own! Cannot wait to see how it is finished.

Joysze said...

The party sounded like it was loads of fun. :D Your stitching looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...