BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jester Jack

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is having a great week.  This sure has seemed like a long week.  It must have to do with all the hot weather we have been having and not be able to do to much.  I usually love the warm weather, but boy I am sure looking forward to fall.

I have been a stitching fool this week and have another finish to share.
Design:  Jester Jack found in the 2012 JCS Halloween Magazine
Designers:  Cherrywood Design Studios
Fabric:  36ct. Edinburgh, Color is EEK from Picture This Plus
Threads: DMC 310 and 4150
Started:  July 25th, 2012
Finished Stitching:  July 25th, 2012

I have to go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby soon and get a dowel and black craft paint, so I can finish this piece off.  I can't wait to have it adorn all my Halloween decorations this year.

I have to ask those of you who stitch larger pieces, how do you do it and stay motivated?  I have a couple in my WIP pile that I have started, but I get frustrated and put them away.  Let me know your tips, so I can get these beauties finished and up on my walls.

Have to run.  The kiddos are getting restless, so I need to go and find something for us to do.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

McKenna C. said...

It's so cute!

Well for starters, I make sure that I love what I'm stitching. If I'm not in love, I won't work on it. But if it's a present, then that modivates me to get it done. If I don't love it anymore and I've already stitched a bunch of it, then I usually put it down for a while and try to talk myself into loving it again. :) I hope this helps!

~McKenna

Rosemary said...

Sometimes just walking away from them for a while helps, then later you pick them up and think - oh,I do like this after all!

I can't wait to see this entirely finished, I loved it in the magazine!

MoonBeam said...

What a fun little quick stitch Jester Jack is. We all need those quick stitches once in a while, don't we? Can't wait to see what you do with him.

Bobbi

Myra said...

Oh you are making me want to stitch Halloween designs but I have too many WIP's to start something new right now. I am loving all these finishes, they make me wish for fall. Great job!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Cute finish! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...