BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Where did I go?


Hello out there!  Anyone still around?  Sorry I have been gone for so long.  The end of summer got crazy with a birthday and vacation. Then the new school year started and things became even more hectic.  I am now a Daisy leader for my daughter's daisy troop and also chairperson for our school's largest committee, so both of these things have been taking up alot of my time, along with the fact that I lost my stitching mojo for a little while.

I am very happy to say though that my stitching mojo is back and stronger than ever it seems.  So much to stitch and so little time.  Below I am sharing what I have stitched up in the pass 1 week.

Designer:  Bent Creek
Pattern:  Pumpkin + White
Fabric:  32ct French Lilac from Picture this Plus
Threads:  GAST Burnt Orange and Oatmeal
Started:  September 30th, 2012

Designer:  Blackbird Designs
Booklet:  Tis Halloween
Fabric:  Scraps from my stash
Threads:  recommended threads
Started:  September 23rd, 2012
Finished:  September 30rd, 2012

I also received a wonderful exchange, but will save that for the next post.  I am off to paint clothespins for a Halloween party for my son's room.  I want to get everything ready early so I am not scrambling at the last minute.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Love the stitching. Certainly makes me long for Halloween fun!

Joysze said...

Summer has a way of stealing our crafting time. :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Stitching looks great! :D

Christina said...

Hi April,
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the fantastic exchange you sent me - I love everything! The pumpkin ornies are so sweet - I'm going to display them all year round! The pampas linen is great, I'm so sick of stitching on natural linen! ;0)
Sorry for taking so long to thank you, I don't have your email address. Hope you don't mind me thanking you here!
Regards,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...