BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Chillin'

I recently purchased Blogpress so I could use my IPad to post, and here is my first post using it.

I am just chilling out in the lobby of the Hilton in Miami, FL. My DH and I are here for his company's Holiday party tonight. He had to go into work this morning and then has a company wide meeting this afternoon. At 7:00 pm this evening we will be cruising on a yacht and enjoying delicious food and drinks.

I again want to thank my mom and dad for coming to our house to take care of the kids. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to go to Miami for this trip. I will try and bring back some warm weather with me to IL.

I am off to lay by the pool for awhile and maybe try and get some something in on Blackbird Designs Deer in the Meadow Stocking.

Until next time
Happy Stitching!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Miami, FL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...