BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

XMAS

Happy Holidays to all of you out there. It is hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Whatever your plans are for the holidays, I hope you have a great time and stay safe. Hopefully get lots of stitching done to. I plan to watch the joy and happiness of my kids on Christmas and spend time with family. Maybe get some stitching in there to.

Below is my latest finish. It was such a pleasure to stitch. It is the recent free chart from Notforgotten Farm. I used a piece of 40ct. fabric from Silkweaver and DMC 3787. I love how the thread looks on the fabric. This wonderful piece will be off to my finisher after the beginning of the year.

I am off to start a new stitch. It will either be Santa's reindeer from The Stitcherhood or A Little Christmas from Lizzie Kate. Stay tuned for a picture of what I decided to start.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:Oswego, IL

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely finish ~ have a Merry Christmas!

Myra said...

That is a sweet finish. Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Happy Stitching
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...