BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Stitching Goals

I have spent the last week pondering what my stitching goals for 2013 would be and I think I have finally came up with a plan.

I proclaim 2013 to be the year of smalls for me.  I would love to be able to fill my baskets and shelves with pieces I have stitched and I figured this would be a great way to do it.  My plan is to stitch 2 Halloween, 1 Christmas and 3 monthly themed smalls each month.  I know it may sound like alot, but I am thinking if they are smalls, they hopefully shouldn't take to long to stitch up.

When I am done with the smalls each month, I am going to stitch Autumn on Marigold Lane and Fancy Blackett Brooms from Pineberry Lane.

As you can see from my previous two posts, I have stitched one Halloween and One Christmas small so far.  I started Season of Love from LHN last night, but there was not enough to warrant a picture.  I will share that next time.

What are your stitching goals this year?  I would love to hear them.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great post April! It got me to thinking about what I want to stitch during 2013.. Can't wait to see all the stitching smalls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...