BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

I think the kiddos are finally on the mend. They came down with the flu. Liam was down for only a day, but Talia was sick for 3-1/2 days. She finally broke her fever yesterday, but because of a cough and runny nose she was still home today. She should be good to go back to school on Monday. Here's hoping I don't come down with it.

Stitching has been scarce for a few days, but I was able to sit down this afternoon and finish Season of Love from LHN. I changed the fabric to a scrap of 40ct purple fabric I had in my stash and switched the threads to CC and GAST. I made the hearts purple also as that is my favorite color. I hope you like it. I really enjoyed stitching it.





This is short as I have to go and finish up supper and get ready for a 7:00 pm yearbook meeting.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Season of Love?

5 comments:

Lana said...

Season of Love is adorable!! sorry to hear the flu is goin' around! I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't get sick!

Faye said...

You guys get better!!!! Pretty piece......

Catherine said...

Hope all are feeling better now! Love your changes with the fabric and colors ~ very sweet!

Jonette said...

Hope everyone is well soon. This has been a nasty season for the flu and other viruses. Happy stitching!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Glad that everyone is getting better. And that is a cute little finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...