BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Bird

Good Morning everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Mine was very busy, but I won't trade that for anything.

I did get some stitching done and finished another small for my January theme of snow. I hope I can keep up with this monthly theme and then at the end of the year have a bunch of wonderful smalls to display.

Here is Snow Bird. This is a free chart from Oakhaven designs and can be found in the free area on Cybetstitchers.

I used a piece of 40ct fabric from my stash and the thread is Called Frosty and from Crescent Colours.






I have another busy day. I volunteer Friday mornings in my daughter's classroom and then I have some other things to finish up for the school, so I need to run.

I am doing the ISHW this weekend, so I will be back on Monday to post a picture of my stitching.

Until Next time
Happy Stitching

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

purple24 said...

Very pretty. :) Gotta go to that site sometime to check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...